Instagram username: yannnieee

Sunday, May 6, 2012

OOTD/NOTD/The night before's outting

✿ OOTD ✿
Had a little day out with my mother this morning. We went to Robina Town Centre and did a bit of shopping then had lunch and dessert :)

I wore long jeans since 'winter is coming' (haha Game of Thrones reference (FTW)) and a cute cream with pink under tones knit top that I wore with a navy singlet underneath since its really loosely knit and 'see through'
Paired the outfit with these shoes that have about an inch, maybe two heels and super cute hearts and bows on the tips
On my head I wore my new bow that a friend gave my from Korean. I am in love with it ♡ 
And a selfie of me ^^ hiii 
Edited with Instagram (follow meee :) yan1093) 
✿ NOTD ✿
I have OPI's Teenage Dream underneath Black Shatter, both from the Katy Perry collection. I left my ring finger black shatter- less haha
✿ SHOPPING ✿
Whilst window shopping, I stopped to smell the perfumes in David Jones. I've been eyeing Sarah Jessica Parker's new perfume, NYC for months now, since it first came out I'm pretty sure. When I first smelt it, I fell in love. Such a beautiful scent but unfortunately I didn't purchase it at the time. I believe it was because it was too pricey for me. Well because I just had to smell it again, I forced my mum to also. She loved it too and brought it for me ♡ I love my mummy ^^ hehehe
This was the smaller size bottle, there was another in 60ml but i got the 30ml and it was only $45. I honestly remember it being so much more expensive. Even the larger bottle wasn't a bad price. I think the 60ml was $65..? not too sure but this was DEFINITELY a GREAT buy! I went to work tonight and someone complemented me. I usually wear other perfumes but I guess while I work it wears off or they just don't particularly like it. But this one lasts for so long AND it smells amazing! I like complements so keep em' comin' hehehe 
✿ NOM NOM TIME ✿
So after shopping for like probably 30-60mins, I got super hungry and I could not wait another minute for food. It was 12:00pm though so it was understandable for me to want to eat at that time, I think mum probably wanted to shop for a bit longer because I know that after eating we both hate shopping. We just feel lazy, fat, and just wanting to go home to sleep haha. 
We had lunch at River Penang and the quantity of the food is enough for two-three-four people depending on what you order. And the food is amazing!!! My favorite is the Hai-nan Chicken with rice. SO GOOD!!! I got something different today since I ALWAYS get that. I got chicken with Char-ho Fun noodle soup which was delicious but wayyy too much and it felt like the more I ate, the less the food was going away. It literally was a never ending bowl of noodles. This wasn't the first time I got Char-ho Fun noodles from here, I got it with an eggy saucey creamy mixure and it was the biggest bowl of food!!! You think I would have learnt my lesson haha BTW if you're thinking that because there is alot of food, its gonna be super pricey. Well let me reassure you its not. I got my dish for $13.90 and I am actually not kidding when I say its massive. My parents own a restaurant and they product huge dishes, a lot of the customers even agree that they are large quantities of food. But this place was bigger!!! I didn't take a picture this time but this is what my Hai-nan Chicken with rice looks like 
The one below is my mum's Tom Yum seafood noodle soup. This was HUGE too!

Afterwards we had Max Brenners and I ordered a white shake which is a lychee and coconut frappe that I froth! Its one of my favorite drinks there. And my new favorite is one I ordered for my mum and I just tried it for the first time today, it was the toffee chocolate frappe. So amazing XD
AND that is it for today's fun filled adventure 


✿ LAST NIGHT ✿
Yesterday I had the longest day of being at uni, stuck in the library, just trying to finish my essay, which was due at 5pm and even though I started to organize my pages, footer, and printing at 12, I still got super stress out about finishing on time. All my friends thought I was going crazy, which I was lol I honestly don't know what came over me, I was flipping out over nothing. Then I had to study for an online quiz and then having to do the quiz. Because I wanted to do it with my friend and she had to leave early, we had to get it done before 5:30. Even though I had like an endless amount of time to do it (the quiz ended at 5pm today, Saturday), I still got super stressed out about time because of my friend having to leave early lol I got 9/10 anyway >< yew for being super smart and studying :P. But I think I need to cut down on the caffeine for a while now and just relax, I seem so tightly wound lately. 
Anyway afterwards me and my friend treated ourselves to dinner and dessert. 
We ate dinner at Yuuga a Japanese restaurant in Surfers Paradise. Delicious food mmh! We shared Soba noodles with tempura vegtables and Salmon in Miso butter 
For dessert we went to my favorite dessert place right now. StarBerry. If you are on the coast, GO CHECK IT OUT!!! They sell frozen yogurt and smoothies. We both got frozen yogurt, mine was mango, forest berry, cherry, and strawberry with fruit pieces of lychee, watermelon, rassberry, kiwi, and mandarin ~ I like fruit obviously haha
My friend got less flavors but more content haha Hers was Chocolate, vanilla (which I think she meant it was their plan which isn't vanilla but something else..? but it tastes amazing!), and banana topped with nuts, coconut shredding and marshmallows. These were the BEST marshmallows in the WORLD. So soft and HUGE!!! 

 Afterwards we walked around and checked out some night marked that were going on near the beach of Surfers. My friend brought some amazingly scented candles. I wish I brought some but I didn't even have 5cents in my wallet at the time. I left the house thinking I was only going to uni and I didn't want to take a lot of money because I would spend it on junk food trying to 'study'. So I was super poor that night. 
We kept walking around and saw some pretty cool stalls, one of which was selling these small scented dolls made out of straw in the form of mice, pigs and koalas. Super cute and aw worthy. 


That is literally it for this extremely long post! BYEEE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment