Instagram username: yannnieee

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

♡ NOTD ♡

I changed my nails... AGAIN!!! har harrr
The Teenage Dream glitter + Black Shatter nail polish took FOREVER to remove so I just wanted to go with something simple and easy to remove after going through all that messiness. 
This is OPI's Gargantuan Green Grape and it's a super pretty vibrant light green. 
By the way, just ignore my infected cuticle, I was really naughty a few days ago and decided to pull a bit of the skin and ripped my finger :( It wasn't that bad when I first pulled it but then throughout today, I totally just killed it more. It went through super hot tap water, plus a little bit of hot rice that was just freshly cooked accidentally got onto the little sore spot and I wanted to scream. Now the area around it is a bit red too whilst before it was just a little red dot. Other than that my cuticles and fingers are getting so much better. I've always been so obsessed with nail polish but I've been neglecting my cuticles and for the last couple months they've been getting ridiculously dry and horrid so I purchased a cuticle butter (Lemony Flutter from LUSH, which I mentioned in the previous post) and have been crazy using it for all of this week and my cuticles are so much better now :) YAY!!!


For the next post I will be going through everything I like and have been using from my goodies bag that I got from Revlon and some of my current favorite things PLUS some exciting news XD eeep!!! 


CIAO!! :P byeee ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment