Instagram username: yannnieee

Monday, May 28, 2012

Getting my head back in the game!

So lately I've been super tired and just plain unmotivated to do ANYTHING! I'm not in the mood to do any studying or assignment work. I'm not really up for going out, I mostly have to force myself or give myself a pep-talk which sounds so lame because it is lol (no offense to people who actually pep-talk them selves into doing daily living activities). Not only have I had a huge lack of motivation because when it comes to school or uni work, I swear everyone can say the same thing. But lately I've been more tired even when I've had a good nights sleep. I could get to uni and sit in the library trying to read at least a paragraph and just want to take a nap. It's the type of tiredness that I'm not use to, usually taking a nap would solve the problem but not lately. And since exams are just around the corner, I can't stand for this lack of input into uni right now. I'm getting super sick of myself and today was the last straw! I went to uni bright and early and basically I have nothing to show for being there from 8am-6pm. It's sad and pathetic and down right sicking! 
I think I should also mention that I have iron deficiency anemia so it's not all completely my fault. I don't take any medication or supplements for it because it's usually pretty under control or at least mild enough that I don't notice the effects and on normal days it doesn't really effect me or get in the way of doing daily living activities. However some times if I go out shopping with friends, I might get a huge hit of tiredness and just need to sit down or I need to take a break or sometimes I'm kinda not with-it anymore like my presence is gone? lol if that even makes any sense. But other than that I'm pretty well off. I think the stress of exams and maybe I haven't been eating enough red meat lately, I don't know, whatever. Maybe a combination of all those things have really been hitting me hard recently.
So for the coming days I have decided to get my head back in the game. I've stocked up on iron supplements and a natural supplement to help with memory and brain function. 
Yay for protein bars too!! Hopefully this tastes nice. I was at the checkout line and I swear this is how they make extra money. While waiting in line, you glance at the variety of lollies and healthy bars they have RIGHT INFRONT of you lol so I was tempted to see if this bar would help me throughout the day.
LOL Look at this MASSIVE pill compared to the tiny iron one. Haha oddly enough, it was actually easy to swallow. I've had pills that were smaller than this but still pretty big and it would hurt like a B**** going down the throat. 


Anyway I'm so keen for tomorrow to see if these work. 
I need energy. I need motivation. I need focus. 
And I NEED results!
Another day of studying, come at me! 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!!! I'm really glad to have found your blog. If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me! Thank you so much in advance!!! I look forward to read more of your future blog posts and hear from you!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete