Instagram username: yannnieee

Saturday, May 12, 2012

✰ NOTD and some exciting NEWS ✰

I honestly could not decide what to paint my nails tonight. I hate indecisive days like these :( 
I went from this Revlon ColorStay pink polish in 060 Cafe' Pink which I really don't like the formula of it. I love the colour but it goes on streaky and it's hard to apply. 

Then I went with this Raspberry colour that has undertones of purple shimmer, in person it was a bit darker than this picture shows, but I just wasn't feeling in the mood for that colour. 
So finally, I decided to paint them this pretty blue colour that has hints of purple hue and on my ring finger, I changed it up with a vibrant pop of pink








The blue colour is Essie's Lapis of Luxury on the right and the pink is OPI's Shorts Story on the left








EXCITING NEWS 
IM GOING TO SYDNEY!!! 
Tickets have been booked and I'm leaving next Saturday the 19th. I'll be back on the following Tuesday so I won't be gone for long. ANDDD guess which airline I'm flying with...... that's right! JET:P 


I am super excited about this mini holiday trip! I get to catch up with a girl that always seems to getting me into trouble and put me into bad situations but I always end up having fun :) and another wonderful girl who is the most darling person ever! I'm not really going to sight see too much since I've been to Sydney before, I'm mainly going to see my friends and really take advantage of the low prices flights are at right now. YIPPIEEE!!! XD


I'm super lazy right now so I'm gonna do the rest of this post which is going to be on the new Revlon products and current favourites, at a later date haha.
TTYL when I'm not lazyyy. Byeee  

No comments:

Post a Comment