Instagram username: yannnieee

Sunday, August 19, 2012

♡ Salad and Fondue ♡

My current food obsession is salad, particularly smoked salmon salad. I've been eating the same salad for days now, I just keep making it again and again. I love this stuff! This might not seem too bad but its not exactly a healthy salad lol kinda defeats the purpose.. ooops :P
I like drench my salad with dressing and I eat large bowels at a time. 
I might have a salad problem... awkies Monkey Winks
Other than stuffing my face with fatty salad, I indulged one night in chocolate fondue. I recently discovered my fondue set which I've had for well over 3 years, not being used once since receiving it as a gift. And I put it to good use, not so good for my pudge but very good for my taste buds ;P  

Guess what! I filmed it all! Woop Woop for vlogging haha. So I'm almost done editing that video and will be posting it superrr soon. But in the mean time I shall leave you with some preview pics. Enjoy! :)



♡ Yeah you wish you were me hehe ♡
♡ Cute right? haha ♡
Be nice  Monkey Wink  >=P
WARNING! No make-up alert! DANGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment