Instagram username: yannnieee

Monday, August 27, 2012

Updated: More pictures ^^ ♡ Salad and Fondue Video Finally

So the reason for the delay in uploading this video is because my stupid program decided to be stupid. It wouldn't let me add captions and because I really wanted captions, I kept putting it off hoping that eventually it would start working again. It didn't. 
I hate to say this but I was defeated by a computer program Monkey Emoticons and I gave up.
I got to a point where I thought that this video was pointless and honestly didn't need to exist let alone be uploaded. 
But I'm gonna upload it anyway... without caption :( You may enjoy it, you may not, meh! 
Since there are no captions, here are the picture version of captions
Dudeee! I Lurve Spin-ACHE
 And I sure do Lurveee Saladdd
But I love fondue more ♡ Hehehe
 *Casually waiting for chocolate to melt* lol
 Look at my choc-o-lateee

No comments:

Post a Comment