Instagram username: yannnieee

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Owie I got a booboo

I somehow managed to get boiling water on my butt.Monkey IconThat was literally my reaction.
Let's just say it wasn't a pleasant experience. I now have a red patch on my left butt cheek and ice cubes wrapped in a paper towel trying to lessen the pain. 
While this ice does it's magic, I am eating cake and editing videos and pictures for the next blog post. 
So be excited because I am Monkey Icons
mmmh cake 
Hopefully I get this video out in time before I get crazy bombarded with uni and socializing and procrastinating and eating and sleeping. I feel so busy this month and it's only going to get more hectic. I only just recently finished one exam then went to a friends birthday dinner, still haven't found time or have a clue what to buy her. Then I went to the Ekka which is like a carnival thing in Brisbane. Then I have two assignments due soon. Plus there are three other friends birthday's on the way. One of which I had to unfortunately reject due to assignments, another I'm turning up late to because of work and the other I honestly am so not bothered since I also have work that night, then I have to travel for 1hr and 30mins up to Brisbane and shake my booty in the club, but I feel obligated since she is such a lovely girl. I don't even know what to get those girls either, let only where to get the money from since I've already spent over $100 at the Ekka and dinner in Brisbane. On top of all that stress of uni and friends and money, my weight has seriously felt the effects all this outing food. I just weighted myself tonight, and I know you shouldn't go by what the scales say at night and check in the morning but I wanted to see how heavy I am after a whole day of eating and boy have I packed on the pounds. I've gained 1.5 extra kilos. The thing about my weight is that I fluctuate a lot between 3 numbers. This time I've gain 1.5kg over the higher end of my fluctuation. This is the heaviest I've ever been. I never thought I would surpass the high point of my fluctuation but I proved myself wrong. It is time for an intervention and a hard core one at that. I'm gonna check my weight in the morning and hopefully be less heavy. But whatever the outcome is on the scale tomorrow morning, I am going to make some serious diet changes. Now I know what you're thinking, "it's probably that cake you're eating" yes it is but I can't put all blame on the cake. This was a cumulative process. I had stopped caring about my weight, stopped checking the scales and I just let my weight slide these last few weeks. You'll also see some bad habit eating in the next video I post haha But too late now. I can't dwell in the decisions of my past that have led me to this point of regret, I can only go on from here and undo or better yet, change the outcomes of now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment