Instagram username: yannnieee

Monday, August 13, 2012

♡ Day-2-Night ♡

So the reason for my absent blogging is because I had a mid-sem exam on the Saturday that just past. The majority of my time was gone into studying or as I would like to call it, procrastinating. 
I know what your thinking "an exam, on a Saturday?! and only three weeks into the semester?!Monkey Emoticon". My reaction too. Trust me, this wasn't by choice.  Monkey Icons Curse you university!
After the exam, I had work, then I had a birthday dinner to go to. So I was pretty busy and I was running on a 'double hit' of V (the energy drink) and 9hrs of sleep, which also wasn't by choice. I would have woken up ridiculously early like 3-4-5am to cram in a mountain load of content but I had taken some flu/cold medication before bed and I was unbelievable drowsy. 
Anyway, after taking all of this mornings/yesterday's morning to recover, I spent the rest of the day/night taking and editing pictures. 
So here is my outfit for the horrendous day I had to face yesterday.
 How cute is this top!!! eeep!! I came downstair in the morning all tired and drowsy, then I saw this vibrant lime green top and instantly I was excited and joyous. So I went to my mother and woke her up (oops :p) and asked her if it was for me or her. She said it was for her to which I replied "It's not for me?"Monkey WinksShe gave it to me ^^ hehehe
I paired the knit top with my leopard print jeans and white flats.
I really didn't have that much time to change into a whole new outfit after work for dinner so I converted my day outfit into night. Fun fact: I had to get changed in the car. I'm not sure if it was more awkward for me or the people walking by. 
I kept the top as the centre piece and changed up my bottom half. I also kept the accessories the same through out the day, which you can't see in the day pictures but just take my word for it. 
The dress code for dinner was casual dressy/evening wear, so I wore a leather skirt under the knit and threw on a pair of stockings, then popped some booties on my footies :P
 And now... 
♡ My Face! ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment