Instagram username: yannnieee

Thursday, July 5, 2012

♡ ViVa La Freedom!!! ♡

You may remember a few posts back when it seemed like all I was talking about was stressful exams and my impending doom of head explosion induced by the tormenting struggle for the need to study and the easy temptation of procrastination. After that was all over and done with and I somehow managed to come out of it partially alive. I will admit thought, there was a day that I was acting a bit off after a practical assessment piece, I'm not even joking around when I say I was off. I could barely talk properly and no comprehensive sentences were being made, walking was a challenge and I remember bumping into a lot of people. My main goal after the assessment was to eat and sleep. Which I accomplished, smashingly I might add, after which was followed by days of my favorite activity; procrastination. 
After literally all the nothing I did except for devouring my entire lineage's weight in food and watching all the teen dramas that have ever existed, during study week and exam time, holidays have come and are here to stay... for another 2 weeks at least. I've been on holidays for  about 2 weeks already and have been nerve racking-ly (?) my nerves are racked (?) :S receiving results throughout the weeks. And I am honestly proud to say that I have passed everything ACTUALLY I have done better than just pass. Yeah yeah yaaa! Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP *whoop whoop* I didn't think for a second there was a possibility of doing better than a simple pass. I actually got two credits and a distinction, I would have got two distinctions and one credit if a certain gaylord of an exam didn't completely ride me up the arse. 
But overall I am happy that I've passed this semester and I am just one step closer to the end of my degree. Meaning I am just that extra step closer to entering the 'real world', I'll be a working girl soon enough. Scary, indeed. But for now I am a party girl... okay more of a cupcakes and tea girl but I like to get down and wiggle my butt from time to time, maybe in the dead of night when no one is looking :P

I also posted about wanting a Michael Kors watch but couldn't decided which one to get for myself and my brother's finance'. So I finally OFFICIALLY purchased both watches just yesterday, the transaction when through and everything. Only now I am down a few hundred dollars lol 

So this is the one I got for myself. It's called the "Dylan" watch on the website however I think it might also been known as the  baguette bezel rose gold watch. I'm not sure about names but I did emailed the website and they kinda sorta danced around the naming and displaying issue I raised with them. In the end they did sort of convinced me that the watch that was being sent to me is the one that I want. So hopefully that gets to me as expected. This watch is $365.80 AUD so it was a bit pricier than the other watches I was looking at originally but I'm happy with this one so price kinda wasn't a huge deciding factor in the end.
I used the bloomingdales website and this is the link to that watch:  Bloomingdales Dylan Watch 




And this is the one my mother chose for the finance, which is also different from the initial decisions. I ended up making my mother choose one because I could barely decided on the one that I wanted let alone for someone else. I think it is a gorgeous watch and she will love it ♡ This was $279 AUD and it is called the Leather Parker Glitz Watch.  And here is the link to it: Bloomingdales Leather Parker Glitz Watch

Really excited to get them in the mail. Eeep! XD I believe they should be arriving in about 2-3 weeks. YAY!







Also I will be going to Ribs and Rumps at Marina Mirage tomorrow night and as always I will be taking pictures so be prepared for some yum-tastic, drool worthy pictures. Until then ladies and gental... lol who am I kidding, it's just ladies... okay dudes lets be honest, it's just my friends reading this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment