Instagram username: yannnieee

Monday, July 9, 2012

Those moments when you just want to crawl into a hole

Like the title says, I wanted to crawl in a hole. Why? you ask. Good question! My answer: A guy. As simple as that. Now skipping all the detail as to why it happened since it's kinda personal but I ended up in the hospital earlier this morning and I saw a hot doctor. Now usually this wouldn't want to make me crawl into a deep, dark hole. Actually it would make me want to drool and flaunt over him but I had previously seen him before when I 'worked' there for university as a student nurse. Unfortunately this time I was in my pajamas, bad ones at that. My pants were way too big and kept falling down plus they were see-through and because it was freezing cold I was wearing the ugliest sumo like jacket thingy. And of course no make up during a period of which my skin is slightly breaking out, lovely as always. And for some odd reason my cheeks have been super flushed all the time which made me look weirdly pink, only adding to my glimmering beauty. Plus to top it all off I was sleep derived. I literally laid my head down at about 3:30 in the morning and then was rushed off to the hospital at 4am. So I wasn't looking too chipper either. The only good thing that happened was that he wasn't the consulting doctor. If only I looked decently nice, I would have wish that he was the doctor.
I swear that these moments happen so often too me. Whenever you look crappy or just don't want to see anyone or be seen, you see everyone, particularly those hot sexy good looking guys you've been drooling over for months. 
SuperMonkey Winks
One break, that's all I need. I just wish I could catch a break and see the guy that I want to see when I look nice. I don't need to look spankin' hot or drool worthy. I just want to look decent and not make me want to crawl into a hole. That would be stupendous if 'Life' did that for me. Thanks buddy, high five, boo yeah!
-FML *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment