Instagram username: yannnieee

Monday, July 23, 2012

So long freedom!

Holidays went by so quickly and as you may have gathered from the title, University has starting again. Monday 8am woo hoo! Who wouldn't be enthusiastic about that, especially after going out clubbing the night before and only having less than 5hrs of sleep. Sounds like the best way, actually the ONLY way, to start the week. 
If it has clicked for you yet, I was being sarcastic. Uni was hell! I could barely stay awake. I heard nothing in lectures but "blah blah blah". The one tutorial I had, that I was actually paying attention to, the fire alarm went off and class was cut short. So now I'm behind in that class, great! Day one is really giving me a fantastic preview of how the rest of the semester is going to be like. 
I will be making a 'Holiday Highlights' video soon and hopefully I will be able to get that up sometime this week but considering I have an exam, yes EXAM! in week three, I may be dying in a hole so no promises. Also I will post pictures of the dinner I had tonight. SOOO FULLL! best food everrr mmmh 
BED TIME NOW before day two turns out to be like day one. This fatty is gonna go roll her blubber tum tum over to her massive princess bed. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment