Instagram username: yannnieee

Saturday, July 21, 2012

♡ Mae Movement and Michael Kors Watch ♡

Eeepity eeep eep ep!!! They CAMEEE!!! I literally can not contain the excitement!!!
I have become a bit obsessed with rose gold accessories which you will soon discover in the below pictures. 
True colours in the above pictures. Below are edited with Instagram filters.
From left to right: Rose gold, Champagne with pink, and Bright Pink
The middle one to me isn't really a champang-y colour, more like gold and that is definitely not pink. It's pretty much purple. But I like the way it turned out ^^
I actually really like these bracelets but my mother thinks they look like hair ties haha ohwell
I love the pattern on the pink one. How it has different types of beads
My Michael Kors 'Dylan'/'Baguette Bezel' watch
The Michael Kors 'Leather Parker' watch
♡ My arm candy  
After showing some pictures of Michael Kors Buckle rings, my lovely mother decided to get one made for me from a jewelers. She felt that getting a 9crt gold ring made would last longer and be better than simply buying a stainless steel one. So I decided to get it made in rose gold, of course hehe. I really like it, but I still have my eye one the Michael Kors one. Not sure if I'll still get it or not hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment