Instagram username: yannnieee

Monday, July 23, 2012

♡ Mani Monday ♡

Super slack blogger lol So I skipped two weeks of 'mani monday' blogging. Pure laziness and bogged out partying caused this haha
Used my new Mimco nail polish 2 weeks ago and topped it with my super cool changing-colour-inthe-sun glitter polish
Last week I played around with this love heart design. I took a picture and removed it afterwards because I wasn't really liking it. Maybe for another time.
On the Tuesday night I was in a huge rush to meet up with my friends for dinner and I didn't have time to properly do my nails. But I still wanted to do them so I tried to multi-task, whilst driving. It didn't really work out haha And NOOO I didn't crash. I just had to paint my nails when I got there, super quickly and kinda messily.
When I got my Mae Movement bracelets in, I changed my nails to this shimmery pink to match the Bright Pink bracelet. I layered Inglot's 304 over OPI's Sparrow me the Drama
And finally, this weeks nails are gold, Gold Rush to be exact, from Revlon. Kinda to go with all the rose gold I've been wearing. I actually do have a rose gold nail polish but I thought that was wayyy too much rose gold. So balancing it out with different toned gold. Plus it's new and my mummy brought it for me ^^ she's so sweet 

No comments:

Post a Comment