Instagram username: yannnieee

Sunday, July 8, 2012

♡ Ribs, Rumps and Chocolate = Fattest Chicks ♡

Rib-alicious-ness and Rump-age 05/07/12
Defs fo sho put any hopes of model like skinniness on the back burner, more like the unforseeable-nevergonnahappen future.







Me and my dear friend; Nikky, went and had a catch up dinner at Ribs and Rumps. And boyyy, did we eat!
You see these smiles on our faces? yea that's the look of hidden pain, just for a nice picture lol






We decided to share and got the pork and beef ribs with a 220g Rump.
It was so yummy! The meat came off so smoothly from the bone and tenderly into my mouth. 
We devoured everything, only leaving a few chips and sauce covered dishes behind. 
The service was so amazing. The few times that I have been previously, I would arrive at around 7-8pm which is their crazy busy time and understandable the service isn't too tip top when crazy busy. I wouldn't say it's bad but when I went this time, it was fricken' amazing. The service was delightful and the food came out crazy fast. Because of the busy rush hour, the food would take the longest time in the history of food taking time (lol?) to come out, which of course made everyone just that much hungrier. So I suggest going to Ribs and Rumps latest by 6pm if you want to get the food super fast. 
This meaty place is nestled in Marina Mirage on the Gold Coast. And what other wonders does Marina Mirage provide? Max Brenners XD 
Tasty tasty Max Brenners which wasn't the best or brights of choices I've made consider I was already at breaking point.
I got was I usually get on freezing cold winter nights, the chocolate with crunchy waffle balls mmh. My friend got a chai vanilla tea, which was super sweet and yummy. I love chai ♡ Then we shared a chocolate lick with strawberry, banana, and banana bread sides.
All this and the dinner pretty much killed us. 
Afterwards we took a freezing cold stroll along the board walk and took advantage of the beautiful water and Surfers Paradise lights by taking some snap shots. 
Naw isn't she just gorgeous 

I did take some footage of the night, but I feel that it is wayyy to exhausting to make a video for every day that I go out. So I am just going to gather all the videos I take and make it into one big highlights of my holiday video. But in saying that, I will be making a video of my friends birthday that I just went to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment