Instagram username: yannnieee

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Struggle Street

I am currently residing on Struggle Street but don't worry I will be moving to Sleeping Lane ever so soon. Unfortunately this move will not be permanent and I shall possibly be moving back to Struggle Street or perhaps I'll live on Hectic Madness Crescent.
I'm legit about to die. Blogger while on the loo because that is legit the only time I have to do this post haha someone PLEASE put me out of my misery.
I just pulled my second all nighter this month. And now I have to go to placement and actually take care of patients in a hospital from 7-3:30 lol I would not put someone's care let alone their life in my hands. I'm running on a lot of caffeine, drank a double shot coffee last night and I've had about 4 no-doz pills. If I die, please just let me. Lol (in case something actually does happen to me and someone from the hospital happens to read this (don't know why they would lol), know that I was joking. Do NOT let me die. I am for resus!!! Not sure about organ donation. Still pending. But seriously! Save me!).
I word of advice for anyone wanting to be a nurse..... DON'T!
That was legit my word. Not kidding. If I knew it was gonna be this much work and this much stress and this much lack of sleep, I would have become a stripper. Not even kidding.
I miss sleeping, I miss my bed, I miss my nail polishes, and I actually miss the gym. The awful feeling of letting yourself go is just horrid. I'm bloated all the time and I just feel so fat and disgusting. Can't wait till this is all over. People say to stop thinking 'I'll be happy when...' and start appreciating what you have now. Well trust me that's all that's keeping me going right now. The hope that one day it'll all be better....


I hope everyone else's life is doing MUCH better than mine! Love ya!!! Xox!

No comments:

Post a Comment