Instagram username: yannnieee

Saturday, September 1, 2012

♡ Haul Time ♡ Make-up, sunnies, mascara, nail polish, hair ties, and lipstick

♡ SHOPPING AND SHOPPING AND MORE SHOPPING ♡
$$$ NO MORE MONEY $$$
What's a girl suppose to do when she sees something she likes. Buy buy buyyy!
I actually am get pretty frustrated, I keep buying and buying all these things and yet my list of things that I want isn't getting short. I am really close to spending $60 on three Butter London nail polishes and $20 on a Butter London lip gloss. Don't even get me started on the millions of bottles of hair care products I want or all the irresistible frivolous cute iPhone 4G cases, I don't even own an iphone 4G. But it's not exactly big news, I think we all established long ago that I have a huge spending problem. 
I spent a whooping $30 on this compact powder.
 A girl with an oily face can never have too many powders, legit.
Then I did some online shopping and bought these two sunnies from ASOS. 
I can't believe I only just recently discovered ASOS. It was cheap, good quality, fast delivery and super reliable.
 I love these black oversized sunnies. They suit my face perfectly ^^
I love the style of these leopard ones and that's why I got them but unfortunately it doesn't suit me. I don't know what to do with them now. 
After buying Maybelline's Illegal Length Mascara and disliking it, well I've kinda warmed up to it a bit more, I decided to buy Maybelline's Falsies Volume Express Mascara. It was the one I wanted to buy original, next to Maybelline's Colossal but the Illegal Length was cheaper and I had Michelle Phan talking in my head.
So far I really like the Falsies. I really want the Colossal now but that is way too many mascaras. I also wanna get the Benefit's They're Real but that is far down on my list.

I picked up a few nail polishes and hair ties from Sportsgirl
How cute is this rose gold bow hair tie. I love it and just had had HAD to get it.It was $9.95. I was in store thinking about all the ways I could wear it and tie it and how cute my hair would look with it in it, basically anything to convince myself to buy it. Now that I have it, I still haven't used it. Works well as a bracelet on my hand though lol. 
I think I'm in a super colourful mood lately and I was drawn towards these vibrant polishes.
I can't wait to try the orange, it has flecks of gold in it eep XD 
I'm a bit disappointed that the hot pink one is fairly sheer, I  didn't even think to swatch it in store. Oh well, it's still a lovely colour, except my OPI Shorts Story is pretty similar. I'm a silly goose
This is the difference between one coat and two coats 
Priceline was having a 3 for 2 special on Revlon Lip Butters.
I had lost my previous 080 Strawberry Shortcake Lip Butter so I got another one to replace it. I honestly don't know where it could be, ugh I just hate losing thing. 
And the other two colors are 005 Sugar Frosting and 090 Sweet Tart 
From left to right and up to down: Sugar Frosting, Sweet Tart, and Strawberry Shortcake.
For some reason sugar frosting was more pigmented when I swatched it in store, maybe I picked up the wrong one and got the lip sticks confused, I don't know. But sugar frosting is super sheer as you can see by the hand swatch and even more so on my lips, I guess my lips are already pretty pigmented. Sweet Tart is this berry  colour leaning more on the pink side than red and I really like using it to brighten up simple make-up. 
And you can't go wrong with Strawberry Shortcake, a nice sweet pink. I really wanted to get Creamsicle, this light barbie pink but I didn't see it in Priceline.
Unfortunately I think the Priceline 3 for 2 sale is over. It was good while it lasted but I'm sure it will make another appearance soon. Individual these are $21.95 AUD. So in total I paid $43.90

No comments:

Post a Comment