Instagram username: yannnieee

Sunday, September 9, 2012

♡ Strawberry Smoothie ♡

Wanna know how to make this scrumptiously refreshing drink? Yes!? 
Then keep reading Monkey Emoticon




So below are the main ingredients you need to make the smoothie.
I add in two more things but those are optional.
The most important thing you need is a blender. I don't think I could make this without it. Then you need strawberries, milk, yogurt and/or ice-cream.
I don't really mind too particularly about which brands of products I use. I just pick up whatever I see like the cheapest non-grocery brand ice-cream which in Woolworths was the Bulla Creamy Classics Vanilla Ice-cream. The strawberries were the first thing I saw when I walked in so I just bought them lol and yeah etc for the other ingredients.
I do have to say though, the vaalia yogurt is the bomb-dig-ity. Go get you some of that!
I like to wash and cut up my strawberries. The I just used a hand full of them.
This isn't super professional and not alot of measurement is being done. I just throw things in and hope for the best haha
Of the yogurt, I used for spoon fulls
Then milk, this was super inaccurate. But if you can see in the image below where the line is and all the ingredients are filled up to. I pretty sure about half way to that line is where I filled the milk up to or close to. If it wasn't then that is what I would do if I was being accurate.
And the yummiest bit. The ice-cream! Two BIG spoonfuls
Now this is optional, you don't have to add honey. I like to if my strawberries are really sour. I only added a tiny bit, a quarter/half a spoon, because only some of my strawberries were sour.
And the ice is also optional. I like to add almost a glass full of ice to make it a bit more 'frappe' like plus I like my drinks super cold.
Then just blend, blend and blend some more
And Voila! Your very own strawberry smoothie
Now you can drink away Monkey Emoticons But don't forget to take a million photos of it haha

No comments:

Post a Comment