Instagram username: yannnieee

Friday, September 21, 2012

Man of my dreams?

My fantasy bubble of love, romance, and fate is getting popped. I guess when everything feels like is been done for you, you question it and try to find the bad amidst all the good. Most girls grow up learning fairy tales and happily ever afters. I was no exception and I truly believe in them, I image my life to be filled with worth wild romance and passion. But at them same time I learnt that if something is too good to be true, it usually is. So should I be optimistic or pessimistic? Glass half full or half empty?
I guess by now you are super confused about what I'm referring to. Nothing has been confirmed yet so I don't want to jinx anything or get any ones hopes up or put out any wrong information. But the jist of the situation is that I'm getting set up by family friends with a guy and let's just say his family is exceptionally well off financially. And his father is coming to the Gold Coast on Tuesday to meet me and give me the thumbs up for his son. HAHA.
Is it that easy meeting a guy? I think for now I'm going to be optimistic. Hopefully he is a nice charming fellow and everything goes well. If not then hopefully I make a friend. I guess all my hesitation of this whole situation is coming from the fact that I never thought I would be that type of person to be set up or even more so the fact that it almost seems likes it's mundane. I always thought meeting a guy would mean butterflies, heart skipping, and passion. Not meeting his father first.
And there's a big bunch of other stuff that I'm leaving out.
I guess the only way we will know how this will turn out is time. And meeting the guy. I hope he's good looking ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment