Instagram username: yannnieee

Thursday, September 13, 2012

♡ Filming ♡

Spent an extra 30mins getting ready this morning and also sat in the car for 30min. Why? Because I was filming another video. Hopefully I'll get it out by tonight but most likely not lol.
I also spent 30mins in the library looking for books and I finally got a library card. I'm a bit late in the game. Better late than never.
Now I'm shopping at robina for some batteries, pen refills and thongs. Just a random combination of useless things.

Weirdest thing just happened. And I swear this always happens to me. While getting ready this morning I happened to think about my 'kinda' ex-bf. We never really went out but I guess we were. Totally confusing. Even I get confused. I don't know how he popped into my head but yeah, I got to thinking about regrets. I quickly got over it. Don't worry. I realized long ago that I don't want him back. Anyway whilst entering kikk.k for pen refills guess who I run into. His mother. I'm amazed I recognized her. I usually super bad with faces. Let's just say there was a bit of awkward conversation making. I just think it's a bit funny how I can go months without thinking of someone and the one day that I do, I run into their mother. I'm gonna try not to read too much into it. I'm sure it was just a coincidence.
Also while shopping I'm simultaneously looking for a job. I was gonna print my CV this morning but I couldn't turn on my brothers computer, which is connected to the printer, because you need a TV remote to turn the screen on and it conveniently ran out of batteries which is why I am buy new batteries. Anyway christmas casuals are going crazy fast. I really should be handing out my CV today :(
Oh well. Back to shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment