Instagram username: yannnieee

Saturday, October 20, 2012

♡ NOTD ♡

I know I know. All I've been doing lately is NOTD. Honestly I have no time to type out my life's story, at least not lately. I've been so bombarded with assignments, studying for exams, and working that I really don't have anything interesting to report to you. I barely even have time to do my nails. But it is one joy in my life that I am determined to keep. So these are the Sally Hansen Salon effects 'Girl Flower'
I really like these nail strips so I'll do a review on them soon, when I find time haha. And I'm also going to do a haul blog post that has been accumulating for months now so that will be huge. I'm so lazy, I really gotta get onto of things. Also one of the next blog posts I'll do will be about a certain guy I talked about a few posts back, I bet you are all curious to know how that turned out... or maybe you're not... or maybe no one reads this and I'm just talking to myself... okay cool I'll just shut up now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment