Instagram username: yannnieee

Monday, October 8, 2012

♡ iPhone 5 ♡

As you probably already have gathered, I've retired my iPhone 3G and hired the iPhone 5 as it's replacement. WOOP WOOP!!!
This new iPhone is comparably different to my 3G and even the phone before it, the 4S. It is lighter, thinner, longer, and faster.
Now I've heard a lot of crap about the 5 and how shit it is etcetera etcetera...
Honestly, I can't complain since I was using the crappiest of phones for what felt like forever.

Apple also switched out the charger. I'm not sure if this is the correct reason why they did since I only got this from word of mouth, but to my understanding it was to make more room in the phone so they made the charging area smaller. 
It looks cool but the only thing I get annoyed by is the fact that I have to disconnect the charger if I want to hook it up to my computer. I use to have two chargers, one for the computer and one on the wall. Now you're probably thinking "why don't you just keep the charger connected to the computer and charge your mobile from there". Well smart arse, I actually like to charge my mobile at the end of the day and have my mobile next to me while I sleep so the next morning I'm sure to hear my alarm go off. And I know what you're going to say "but oooh it's sooo dangerous, the radiation" well new flash, I don't give two fucks. 
Oops getting a tad rude now so let's move on haha
Gosh look at that beautiful thing do it's magic.
Apple also changed the sim card size, I guess also to make more room inside the mobile. Or maybe less room? So the phone would be thinner?? idk...
The phone also comes with these newly designed earphones. Funky, right. They work pretty well and are perfect for those anal people who just HAVE to have the earphones in the right ears. They are designed so the left fits perfectly in the left ear and same on the right.
Now to protect my new mobile from cracking, shatter, or scratching, I got myself I case. Since the mobile is so new, there really weren't that many nice ones. This pink one was the prettiest one and it cost $40. Such a fucking rip off. Makes my mobile look so bulky and people mistake it for the Iphone 4.
Nothing crappy about the mobile to report, yet... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment