Instagram username: yannnieee

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bad day 'pick-me-ups'

Hot, tired, and just feeling gloomy? Have an iced tea! It's the perfect pick-me-up drink that will turn your frown upside down. It's a natural coolant and it's tasty. Try the mango green tea, no sugar because I'm trying to be healthy lol. And try it at the Taiwanese popcorn chicken and bubble tea stall at Carrara markets :)
Or if you don't live on the Gold Coast, try and get your hands on this Lipton Iced Tea drink. It's limited edition so hurry hurry!! There are three flavors and I really really REALLY want them to make more. I'm not a huge alcoholic drinker so these virgin/mocktails are perfects for me and those light weights out there ^^
The Pine Colada and Mojito are okay but the Strawberry Daiquiri is to die for. The first time I bought these, the store was out of the Daiquiri :( After grocery shopping today, I went to get apple juice and saw the Daiquiri and I had to get it. I wanted to get the bigger bottle but that was sold out so I had to just get the normal sized one. No wonder places are sold out of this flavor, it's the best one.
So cool down with some tea :) Have a wonderful tea fill day 

2 comments: