Instagram username: yannnieee

Sunday, January 27, 2013

♡ A Fresh Beginning ♡

I am currently in the process of re-designing my blog. So bare with me while I this page is under construction. I am on the look out for a new background layout that is bright, lively, happy, colourful, fresh, and friendly, all that jazz. So until then I am using a generic one that is supplied by blogspot. I have yet to decide if I want to change up the layout since that might muddle a lot of my older posts up but we'll see. Maybe change is necessary. 
I've made up my mind that this blog will no longer be titled 'Anything and Everything' I choose that originally purely because I couldn't think of anything else and I really wanted to get my blog up and running so I just went with it. But I've had a year to get use to the name and even though I like it, I feel like this new designing process should also include a change on name. So from here on out this blog is now titled 'It's a Yan's World'....... maybe, I'm still kindaaa not too sure out it. But I like the concept of 'my world'. Hopefully you get where the title is from,,, kind of a play on words of 'It's a man's world'.... yer I'm not funny or that creative so any suggestions are MORE than welcomed, in fact I insist!!!! HELP ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment