Instagram username: yannnieee

Monday, June 18, 2012

♡ Mani Monday ♡

So since starting up a tumblr account I've been posting my outfit of the day and nail of the day there. But after trying to stick it out for a bit, I'm not a huge fan of tumblr. So I'm just gonna update what color my nails have been the last few weeks.
This was last weeks nails. ChiChi's Wednesday as a black base and Gone Gonzo! on the top
I finally managed to apply this polish, with much difficulty I might add. This was two coats and it took forever to dry. Once it did try and I made sure it was completely dry, I went to bed and the next morning it had like tiny scratches and fabric marks on it. So even though the top layer was dry, the polish it self was still vulnerable to pressure or something. I'm not too sure, this polish is pretty unsatisfying to me and I wouldn't spend money on this. 
The week before that I had my Revlon's Sheer Blossom as a light sheer pink base and OPI's Teenage Dream pink glitter tips 
Just a simple grey color with glitter tip. OPI's Skull and glossbones
I didn't get a chance to take a snap shot of my nails before I went to Sydney since I did them like 2-3hrs before boarding the plan and I didn't use a top coat. So when I got home these are the horrendous looking nails I was left with after 3 days lol OPI's Sparrow me the Drama and OPI's Rainbow Connection

This was one of my favorite manicures I had last month, mainly because it surprised me how much I liked it. The red just came out really nicely for the season and the glitter tips just fancied it up. When I first ordered this polish I was super excited because the bottle looked like it would be a really pretty hot pink, I didn't really look any further into it and search for swatches but when I received it in the mail and swatched it myself I was disappointed at how red it actually was. I put off using it for a long time because I was disappointed. I don't know what came over me that day but I decided to use it and I really love how it turned out. I wanna paint my nails this again but I afraid that it might not be as pretty the second time around, since sometimes first impressions are better plus my nails are shorter now so maybe this looked better with long nails. I don't know lol 
I think we are all caught up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment