Instagram username: yannnieee

Friday, June 15, 2012

Exams are arsebags!

 2 exams down and 2 to go! 
Now I feel like I pretty much bombed both assessments so clearly my head isn't in the game this semester. I know I passed both of them but I kinda wanted to do better than just pass. 
De-pressed Monkey Icon okay lol not that depressed :P Don't freak out guys! Not gonna kill myself.
Tomorrow's exam, yeah tomorrow! a Saturday!! is at 8:30 which means I have to wake up, latest by 7:00am but knowing me the massive nut case I am, I'm either gonna wake up at 5:00 or just no sleep AT ALL fml who needs sleep, right? lol
Let me show you a little re-enactment of the last few weeks using my cute monkey emoticons ^^ 
This is what I look like during study:
Monkey Icons
This is what I think I look like during study:
Monkey Icon
This is what I am like before the exam:
Monkey Icon I CAN DO IT!!!
This is what I am like RIGHT before the exam:
Monkey Icon
This is what I look like during the exam:
Monkey Icons FML should have slept the night before
This is what I am thinking during the exam:
Monkey EmoticonsA mixture between nothing at all and Monkey Winkscompletely dumbfounded
This is what I am like RIGHT after exams:
Monkey Icon
This is what I'm like after all my exams:
Monkey IconsPART-AYYY!!!
This is what I look like a few minutes before results come out:
Monkey Icon OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!
This is what I look like after results come out:
Monkey Emoticon WHAT THE SHIT!!! excuse me while I cry a never ending riverMonkey Emoticon 
This is what my parents look like when I tell them of my shit results:
Monkey Winks WHYYYYY YOUUUU NOOOOO SMARTTTT!!!! 
I am seriously not exaggerating. This is a true depiction, no lies! 
Maybe it's not helping that I'm blogging during exams hmmm... I can re-think that later. 


So other than sleeping during study week I also eat like A LOT. 
STUDY FOOD!! I convince myself that I actually need this stuff HAHA what a big fat belly of lies!

On a more fun note! I wanna see what I bought!? yeah ya do! 
Mae Movement bracelets!!! Whoop Whoop!!!
What are Mae Movement bracelets you ask? Good question! Well click the link and you can find out. In its simplest for it is a bracelet and the proceeds go towards women in nepal. Each bracelet is hand made which means every single bracelet is one of a kind. I think that is super special to have a bracelet that is totally different from everyone else's and no one can have the exact same one, not only that but it is also being contributed to a better cause. These bracelets are really pretty and I just HAD to get one after seeing them plastered all over youtube channels. So they are each $15 or 3 for $35 so I got 3, and yeah it is a little bit pricey for just a few bracelets but it's going to a good cause and plus there are heaps more stuff out on the market that looks absolutely horrible and more expensive. I choose the colors rose gold, champange, and bright pink but because they are one of a kind, it is probably going to turn out differently than what is displayed on the site but I am still super excited to see how they turn out. So that should be arriving in the mail most likely next month or longer. I don't expect them anytime soon since it will take a while to make plus the rose gold color is on backorder and it is from the US so international shipping will take at least 2 weeks. So add all that up together and basically by the time they'll get here, I will have totally forgotten about them.
Definitely check it out if you are looking for some pretty bracelets.
Okay back to studying now!!! Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it. 

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo another aussie blogger!!! I was looking through your pics and recognised the chips! good luck on your studies!!!

    xo kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So hard to find other aussie bloggers ay! Thanks so much! I need all the luck I can get!

      Delete