Instagram username: yannnieee

Friday, June 8, 2012

♡ HAUL ♡

It's amazing I actually still have money left to buy stuff with! lol David Jones at Robina is currently having a massive sale. So of course I had to take a look around before it was too late hehehe :P
Sock from Alanah Hill 
This silver ones are super CUTE ♡ I love the frill ♡ 
These lacy ones are really pretty  
GAH!!! I am in LOVE with my new bag!!! Monkey Icons Cici
Steve Madden Red Embossed bag that was discounted from $119 to $83.30
Purchased a present for a very special friend who is near and dear to me Monkey IconI cant love her enough ♡ 
Swatch-ed a few nail polishes while I was shopping. I really like the green one. It dries matte and it is shimmery. I didn't buy any though. The gold on my pinkie is/was my original nail polish.

That pretty much it for what I bought. While I was in robina shopping, about 30mins into it there was a stabbing in the shopping center. Totally freaky! I was a little wigged out especially because it was two 15 year old girls and everyone else around seemed so cavalier. Hmmm... life goes on I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment