Instagram username: yannnieee

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Nail of the Day (NOTD)

Because I am super obsessed with nail polish, I've decided to do a blog segment. So every time I change my nail polish colour, I will just post a picture and maybe a tiny description about it. I do change the colour A LOT so I'll probably get lazy and sick of continually posting nail pictures haha We'll see how dedicated I am :P

So this is what is one me nails today. My thumb on this left hand is light blue (the same colour as the middle finger) and on my right hand the light blue is where the purple is in this picture, the purple is where the dark blue is and the dark blue is on my middle finger and thumb. 
The dark blue is Essie's Lapis of Luxury, the light blue is Essie's Borrowed & Blue, and the purple is a nailpolish from DIVA called Day Dreaming
 This was the mani I had on last week. It was a combination of OPI's mermaid tears which is a semi dark green, and just a random BYS gold polish. Then I cut out temporary tattoos and used it as nail art stickers. It was the first time trying temporary tattoos in this way and it was inspired by Cutepolish. I think it turned out pretty well :)
Also just wanted to show off this mani I did. Super cute cloudmani that was inspired by Higasaurus. Some even said that it reminded them of icecream hehe
I used Revlon's 007 Sheer Blossom as a base then OPI's Shorts Story which is a hot pink that reminds me of the nail polish in the pretty little liars opening. Then the blue is Essie's Lapis of Luxury 

No comments:

Post a Comment