Instagram username: yannnieee

Monday, November 26, 2012

♡ OOTD ♡

A simple outfit that packs a punch. This bright yellow cardigan makes me feel so upbeat and perky. It's kinda the clothing version of Spongebob Square pants or Ned Flanders, both of them make me feel like being a better and happier person.
I paired this cardigan with a dark navy singlet, brown high waisted shorts, brown shoes, and a nude shoulder bag, trying to keep everything else simple.
I was getting annoyed because I missed all the snuggly, dark, warm, winter clothes but I'm finally getting into summer and the bright happy colors.
This summer I will be doing a summer blog post series so stay tuned :) and happy summer!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I really love your blog, so fun :P Where did you get your cardigan from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete